About This Property
Looks can be Deceiving
This loved family home is much larger than it looks, and it’s not until you get inside and start exploring that you realise just how spacious it is.
Offered for sale for the first time in 28 years, the owners built the ultimate 9x6m shed to accommodate their business which includes a separate large office, mezzanine level for storage and nearly completed bathroom.
Set in a convenient location in South Toowoomba, the home is in the catchment for both East State Primary School and Centenary Heights High School.
– 4 built-in bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk-in-robe)
– Neat and tidy second bathroom with separate toilet and powder room
– Two, large separate living areas
– Older kitchen with dishwasher and separate dining room
– Double carport, covered outdoor area and additional shed
– Fully fenced 880sqm with veggie gardens ready to be planted
– Great kids play area with huge cubby house.
Phone Simone from Blackbird and Finch on 4642 0007 or 0400 824 634 to arrange a private viewing.
CAR ACCOM 1
LAND SIZE 880
Community Information4 Jennings Street South Toowoomba, Qld 4350
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 880 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon