About This Property
A Surprise Inside
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in popular Centenary Heights, this timber home is ideally positioned close to everyday essentials (2 minutes drive to Centenary Heights High School and the Ridge Shopping Centre). Features include:
– 2 queen size bedrooms, 1 single, air conditioned bedroom
– Open plan kitchen with dishwasher
– Combined dining and lounge room with combustion heater
– Polished timber floor boards
– 2nd bathroom/laundry
– Huge enclosed outdoor entertaining area, currently used as a second living area
– Pets by negotiation.
Whilst the house is a little tired on the outside, inside is warm, cosy and spacious – perfect for a family looking for 2 living areas.
Feel free to book an inspection time to suit you by clicking the “Book an Inspection Time” button above and while you are waiting for the inspection time to come around you can fast-track your application and apply for the property now through 1form or contact us for an application form.
LISTING ID IRE1589779
CAR ACCOM 1
Community Information33 McIntyre St CENTENARY HEIGHTS, QLD 4350
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes